What's new

11/13 Amazon Deal of the Day: Firefly the Complete Series is upto 79% off! (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by Everett Stallings

Thank's

"Titanic" 3d is up for pre-order @ Wal-mart for $19.99!

I'd be careful, I don't think thats "the" Titanic. The 3D conversion isn't complete yet and they are going to give it a theatrical re-release first.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Adam, went ahead and took the plunge on this as a blind buy. Generally like Whedon's work that I've been exposed to, and the story surrounding the production history of this series and the fanbase loyalty has me more than intrigued. Can't imagine I'll be disappointed for $20.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I'm tempted by this Firefly deal. I've seen Serenity (and thought it was just ok), but not the series. Is the series better and did it come to some kind of end or are you left hanging?

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I've been thinking about trying Firefly for a long time, so today seeing this one-day deal, I started streaming the pilot off of Netfilx, halfway through I was sold on it and went ahead and ordered the Blu-ray off Amazon. I'm supposed to be saving my money for the Black Friday deals coming up!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks