What's new

10 Things I Hate About You, Anamorphic?? (1 Viewer)

AllanN

Supporting Actor
With all the talk about 80's teen movies being re-released it peeked my interest about some of the 90's catalog titles that I enjoyed but haven't got on DVD yet. Checking out at Amazon it lists 10 Things I Hate About You as "Widescreen letterbox format" can someone confirm weather this is a anamorphic transfer or not? If not has anyone heard of a possible re-release? Im not holding my breath on that one though.

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
It's not anamorphic, although it's flagged so that my DVD player automatically zooms it in on my WS TV.

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
I'll give the extra 1% and confirm that this isn't anamorphic (not a TERRIBLE transfer, mind you). I don't see this getting rereleased in the future.

Jason

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
It is non-anamorphic. IIRC, aside from some Edge haloing, it is a pretty good transfer. Sadly, though, if you have a very large 16:9 display, EE and non-anamorphic are two significant marks against it.

Regards,

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Ive got a 47" Panny being fed by a CP-72. Ill probably just get it and zoom.

Although im sure within hours of my purchase and initial viewing of the DVD ill log onto the HTF and see someone announcing its re-release.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks